|Project Title||Lille Lesquin Airport – Bid Support|
|Airport||Lille Lesquin Airport|
|IATA / ICAO||LIL / LFQQ|
|Time Frame||11/2018 – 05/2019|
|Capacity||up to 5.4 MAP|
Technical Due Diligence of existing infrastructure
- Assessment of actual throughput capacities of all major infrastructure elements and Subsystems
- Assessment of past heavy maintenance programmes/ CAPEX for all infrastructure Elements
- Compliance of all major infrastructure elements and Subsystems
- Operational Capacity Planning
- Phase overall layout of airport site in the concession period
- Apron Stand development and RWY capacity Analysis
- Phased development of utility systems and infrastructure
- Analysis of existing Terminal Facilities
- Phased Functional Terminal Development
- Compliance of all major infrastructure elements and subsystems with applicable national Standards
- Potential impact of corrections and remedial actions
- Capacity driven CAPEX for all major infrastructure elements and Subsystems
- Identify potential for optimisation regarding the planned sizing of aeronautical infrastructure
- Derived Inputs for the Business Plan and Asset Valuation Model
The privatization of Lille Airport started in 2018 and finished in 2019.
AIRPORT COMPETENCE was appointed as the client’s Technical Advisor for the 2 phases of the bidding process.
The design process included the master plan/development plan for the entire concession period as well as the planning of expansion for the existing passenger terminal.
Together with the architectural team of ENIA a totally improved terminal and masterplan layout was developed.
The consortium could successfully win the bidding process. ADM will support the client in all further design stages.
FAST TRACK PROJECT
This Project was developed by ADM 40% faster than similar projects.
In order to win the bid successfully, the CAPEX had to be reduced by 25%.