During the first stage of the project related to the privatization of Aéroport de Lille, we were appointed as a Technical Advisor to Eiffage Concession for the bid process. The bid entry included a master plan for the entire concession period as well as the design of an expansion for the passenger terminal. Together with the architectural team of Enia Architectes, we developed a successful proposal and the consortium led by Eiffage Concession won the tender. Following the win, we were appointed as a Technical Advisor to Aéroport de Lille SAS for the next project stage. The scope included a functional revision of the terminal layout, an analysis of the traffic forecast provided by the client as well as an apron stand allocation. Finally, we built a terminal simulation using ArcPORT, empirically verifying the compliance with LoS Guidelines.
Technical Due Diligence of existing infrastructure
- Assessment of actual throughput capacities of all major infrastructure elements and Subsystems
- Assessment of past heavy maintenance programmes/ CAPEX for all infrastructure Elements
- Compliance of all major infrastructure elements and Subsystems
- Operational Capacity Planning
- Phase overall layout of airport site in the concession period
- Apron Stand development and RWY capacity Analysis
- Phased development of utility systems and infrastructure
Terminal Development Concept
- Analysis of existing Terminal Facilities
- Phased Functional Terminal Development
Environmental Impact Assessment
- Compliance of all major infrastructure elements and subsystems with applicable national Standards
- Potential impact of corrections and remedial actions
- Capacity driven CAPEX for all major infrastructure elements and Subsystems
- Identify potential for optimisation regarding the planned sizing of aeronautical infrastructure
- Derived Inputs for the Business Plan and Asset Valuation Model
The privatization of Lille Airport started in 2018 and finished in 2019.
AIRPORT COMPETENCE was appointed as the client’s Technical Advisor for the 2 phases of the bidding process.
The design process included the master plan/development plan for the entire concession period as well as the planning of expansion for the existing passenger terminal.
Together with the architectural team of ENIA a totally improved terminal and masterplan layout was developed.
The consortium could successfully win the bidding process. ADM will support the client in all further design stages.