Bratislava International Airport
|Project Title||Feasibility Study, Privatization Bid|
|Airport||Bratislava International Airport|
|IATA / ICAO||BTS, LZIB|
|Time Frame||2003 – 2005|
|Capacity|| 1,6 MAP,  2,3 MAP,  3,1 MAP|
Feasibility Study; Capacity Design; CAPEX, Schematic Design Terminal & Airport City
For a privatisation bid for Bratislava Airport, AIRPORT COMPETENCE was responsible for designing a master plan showing the expansion scenario for the airport. Furthermore, a capacity model and a CAPEX Model were implemented.
Development of a technical concept
- Benchmark model: Analysis of existing capacities; pin-pointing capacity shortages or so-called bottlenecks. Comparison of required and existing capacities based on a traffic forecast.
- Analysis of existing facilities. Pin-pointing functional and operational discrepancies.
- Layout concept, terminal typology. Feasibility of three scenarios.
- Phasing of terminal layout, based on the program model
- Passenger flow analysis. Illustration of functional and operational processes
- Capital Expenditure.